The MIAA has the most up to date team schedules.
On the MIAA site:
- Select the sport(s) you are interested in
- Click the Show Schedule button
- Sign up for schedule notification changes
The Ashland athletic department dynamically supports the mission of the schools. Athletics attempt to develop student-athletes:
- Encouraging participation in a wide variety of offerings.
- Physically, by learning sport skills, improving physical conditioning, developing good health habits and avoiding injuries.
- Psychologically, by learning to control their emotions and developing feelings of self-worth.
by learning cooperation and respect in a competitive context, and by
practicing appropriate standards of behavior. These standards are
defined by the state association, league and school
- Emphasizing difference,
by teaching respect for human differences and for the diversity of
peoples must be at the center of the athletic experience. Students and
coaches are expected to demonstrate proper respect for teammates,
opponents, officials, spectators and property.
- Practicing Sportsmanship,
by demanding student-athletes and coaches exhibit the highest level
of conduct both on and off the playing field as they are at all times
representatives of their team, school and community. We will always
strive to win within the rules of the game.
by ensuring that our athletic professional and personal efforts
progress regularly. Success is measured by more than wins and losses, as
winning and losing become by-products of the quality of our efforts. A
dynamic athletic program is vital to the positive social, physical and
educational development of students.
- Foster moral awareness and civic participation by
the example of our daily behavior. We offer opportunities to serve the
school and develop fellowship and goodwill. We encourage the qualities
of good sportsmanship, ethical behavior, and integrity throughout our
school and community.